Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:10:51 EST
Please let everyone know that 90% of the emergency adoptions went
excellently well, better than I hoped for!!!

We have two last transporters that we needed help with - one is
connecting from MN all the way to KS and then down to either New Mexico
or Arizona where this new owner will be picking up her precious babies
from here.

Everyone else on FML, I haven't kept up with the FML so forgive me for
not responding if any one seeks to find all the questions.  I'm so new at
this FML thing and April is helping me learn how it works and the rest.
Also, forgive me for taking up so much of this FML in the last one or
two weeks getting all the transporters and homes for those 65 ferrets.
It was a very frantic time for all of us involved.  After the last two
groups going to new homes, it will be back to normal.  I appreciate your
patience on these issues.  Lots of prayers has been answered during that
time.

Thank you.
Marcy