Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:56:05 -0600
Hello good fuzzie people,

I wanted to take this opportunity to update you all on the Raffle of the
Century.

I forgot to add that all the sleep sacks in this Raffle are home-made.
I have also decided to extend the drawing date until 4/15/03.  I figured
everyone deserves to win something on tax day.

So there is still time to join in and take a chance of winning this Great
Raffle, and helping fuzzies at the same time.  Just go to
http://blurryfurrys.com/raffle.html for all the information you need to
join in the fun.

The raffle is doing fairly well and I thank you all for your generosity,
love, and support for Jean.  You are truly the greatest group of people
on earth.

Thanks
PoleCat Papa
http://blurryfurrys.com