From:
Larry & Jana Updike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:48:38 -0500
my newest edition, 8 wk old, Fin seems to have brought ece with him.  my
oldest at 4 yrs and adrenal doesn't seem to be affected yet, but both my 2
and a halfs are.  The male Sam seems to be dealing with it better, than my
girl, Reena.  Sam had neon green poo and was dehydrated, but with force
feeding, his poos are moving on to the next stage but he's still lethargic.

Reena on the other hand, is still projectille vomitting, which must be
painful since she doens't have anything to vomit up, and has runny yellow
stools.  it started tuesday night and it's now thurday evening.  i don't
know how i will pay for it, but we're going to the vet first thing tomorrow
morning.

sadly,
jana
breezie - what's all the fuss about -