From:
Diane Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:16:13 -0500
I just wanted to give an update on Rusty, my new fuzzball, to all the
wonderful people who responded to my HELP! letter on his eating habits.
He refuses to eat ferret food, will not touch anything at all no matter how
I prepare it except his Special Kitty cat food which is what his ex-owners
had him on.  He is eating very good now <the yucky cat food that is> and is
in excellent spirits.  He is a real loveable sweetheart that has fast
become a favorite of mine among the 8 I own BUT he is SOOOOOOOOO stubborn
where his food is concerned.  If this stuff is so bad for him how is it
that he is so huge <and he is a big one let me tell you> and so healthy?
Will this food eventually do him harm health wise?  I just don't know what
else to do I tried everything that was advised for me to do and he looks at
me like "You got to be kidding, woman." He does like raisins and Ferretone
but will not eat ferret food even with a combination of the two included.
What a stubborn weasel!