From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:45:25 -0400
Good Morning to ALL and there Fuzzy's,
Just want to give one more final update on Tazy and his ECE!!!  Well things
are finally back to normal with Tazy.  He has gained ALL his weight back
and then some(he's my fat boy again)!!!!  What a terrible thing for a
ferret to go through.  I hope they hurry up and find out what this ECE is
and find a cure for it!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, and give hugs and kisses to all your Fuzzy's.  May
the Fuzzy G__ take care of all the sick and homeless Fuzzy's out there!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Trouble