From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:20:22 -0400
A few other points that I should have mentioned previously

CRITERIA:
1) Must pertain to ferrets (either about them, or written from their point
of view).

2) Must maintain a minimum of decency (I'm liberal, but I assume that
children will also get to read this).  Use common sense.  No insulting of
ferret folks please.

3) Must be an original work by the author.  Work cannot have been published
in any copyrighted form (for-profit magazine or book for instance).  Works
published on the Ferret Mailing List and any Usenet group
(alt.pets.ferrets) are fine since the copyright is still held by the
author.

ARTWORK:
Yes, I'll include artwork also, either as margin sketches, or as watermarks
for specific pages.  I think keeping the artwork as black & white sketches
would be best.  Color printing/copying is still a bit expesive and
difficult for many people.  I can accept pictures as high quality e-mail
attachments (tiff or high quality jpeg), or people can e-mail directly for
snail-mail instructions.

             Bryan P. Coffey - Boston, MA
             http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey
       Weasel Warriors - Albi, Esef, Merri, and Mint
         http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html