Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:07:56 PST
Reece, my 4 month old, is very active.  However, when I let him run free
around my ferret proofed room he seems to get tired pretty quickly.  For
example, after about a half hour of running around crazy Reech will all of
a sudden lay his head on the floor for about one second and then continue
to play and run around continually doing this.  sometime a weird while
playing he will make a really weird noise, not the dooking.  It sounds like
he is breathing very hard, like asthma or something.  I was just wondering
if any one else has experienced this type of behavior??

Tara