From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:59:18 -0800
Not sure what really causes this, but seems like every few weeks I see one
trying to throw up something.  The kitchen is vacuumed everyday and the
bedroom is their new play area which was vacuumed.  What the heck can keep
getting stuck in their throats to cause this gagging or trying to throw
up thing?  Boy it sure worries me alot and right now I don't need added
stress.  Anyone have some idea, could it be pieces of carpet or what?
Thanks for all your help.  I do help other's hear, but prefer to email the
person myself.

Debbie in WA