Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 08:19:39 PST
Hi, as many of you know I just purchased (about two weeks ago) a new baby
boy for reece to play with.  Well, reece still wont quit picking on him.
Reece hisses non-stop at him and then grabs him by the neck and acts like
he is trying to tear the skin away from scooter's neck.

Things do look on the bright side though, becuase now when they are out
playing together reece really doesnt pick on him that much, it is only
when I try to put them in "reece's" big cage.  I am sick of making the
baby sleep in the stinky old pet carrier pooping in a homemade cardboard
litter box.  Does anyone have any suggesting in intergrating them in the
same cage.  Please I am desperate because the carrier does not smell good
becuase cardboard and poopy and pee pee do not mix!!!

Thank you,

Tara