Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:39:38 PDT
I am very scared.  The other night Reece was sleeping in his cage then all
of a sudden about midnight he started to throw up.  This went on till about
three in the morning.  It was very sad.  He cried very loud each time he
got sick.  I had no idea what to do at that late of night so I just sat
with him and cried.  I thought that I was losing him the way he keep
crying.  That was a day and a half ago.  Reece seems better, but he still
is not as playful as he had been.  My new little one scooter, who reece
likes now, keeps picking on reece now.  I am pretty sure reece hadn't
ingested anything he shouldnt have because he was locked in his cage and
his poops are normal.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what this could
have been.  Also, i had been feeding the two a mixture of Iam's and 8 and 1
but that day I had decided to switch the 8 and 1 with a more expensive
Marzi(or something like that) I looked on the nutrition label and fish was
the second ingredient listed.  could reece of had a bad reaction to the new
food??  The only other time taht reece has thrown up (about twice since ive
had him) was when I gave him too much hairball remover.

tara