From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 20:47:46 EST
Making up Haikus sounds like fun to me.Everytime a pet would go to the
bridge, I would do a haiku for them, but funny ones are easier, no tears.
Here's a couple for you to consider.  Loved the one on poop, since our life
seems to revolve around that one way or another.  Just a byproduct of joy.

I see you right there,
I sneak in to get your toes.
I'm happy, I dance.

I climb up you, hi.
Cold, wet secrets in your ear.
Got to go now, bye.

For the sad mommy Linda, consider this, it could be that you don't taste
like lollipop.  The little boy may have eaten something that tasted good,
and you know how messy kids are.  My ferts think of my grandson as a treat
dispenser, so he is frequently followed and kissed.

For all those whose ferrets are stealing their cigarettes, maybe they are
trying to tell you something.  They probably read the surgeon generals
warning.

Lisette-LOL.

Sandy ( I cleaned my ears already.)
Jasmine,the royal ferret ( I only tell secrets, I don't lick.)
Taz ( Wouldn't touch the stuff.)
Honey ( Tastes good.)
Sugar ( I like it.)