Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 10:33:59 -0500
Dear Julie,

Alicia here for Ferretwise Shelter,

Your hammocks are doing wonderfully here.  They arrived in time for several
surgeries and the shelter kids certainly do like crawling into and cuddling
in the soft sleepers.  We even have some on the cage floors and out in the
shelter on the floor so they can be used as sacks - it is cool in the
shelter rooms!  the older girls are not always spry enough to hop into a
hanging hammock!

I must say we were so pleasantly surprised that you contacted us about
these nice warm ferret beds, it is so busy here we find little time to do
the sewing for our shelter kids.

Again, from the bottoms of their fuzzy feet I want to say thank you so very
much...

alicia

and the many faces at Ferret Wise

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

PS-  the hanging toys have taken a beating, but the hammocks are washing
wonderfully!