From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 05:21:44 -0800
I know it is a long shot, but someone called the Cascade Ferret Network
recently because one of their ferrets had been missing since the 17th.
They have called all the local shelters and Humane Societies, put up
notices, and cruised the neighborhood to no avail.  Since the owner does
not have internet access, I offered to post a notice here just on the off
chance it could lead to something.  The ferret was living in North
Portland, Oregon and is a 1.5 year old silver female with an "X" tattoo
in her ear.  Her ferret and human companions miss her terribly.  Please
contact the CFN ([log in to unmask]) with any information.

Thanks
[LT]