From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 04:26:07 +0000
Hi, I'm Raisin, and I'm a MF ferret too.

I'm really really old I guess, my dad got me from a pet store seven years
ago.  Back then we didn't know what a sin it was to *be* a pet store
ferret!  It breaks my heart now every time my daddy has to appologize for
buying me and loving me and taking care of me all these years.  People
attacked him when, several years ago, he talked about getting me a friend!
I've been scared that since he learned I was a "bad" ferret, he'll love me
less, take care of me less, and chalk up my sniffles and occasional
illnesses to the tatto in my ear, and not take care of me.

Signed
Raisin