From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 07:59:36 -0800
Well our lomely Reno was joined yesterday by a 12 week old sable female we
named Nala.  Which he better appreciate, becuse what should have been a 5
hour round trip to get her turned into a 12 hour adventure.  Beause of snow
accidents and just general idiocy on the highways.  But we made it.  We
also purchased a larger cage to make pleanty of room for them.  Upon
introducton the first thing Nala did was kick him out of his bed.  Which is
surprising considering how much bigger Reno is than she.Then he proceeded
to recalaim his hammock.

When i awoke this morning they were both sleeping comfortablyacross both
hammocks.Nala is not real positive about coming down the ladders yet, and
Reno keeps knocking them loose from the holes they set in.  More work for
me, i already had to secure the litter box because Nala thinks its a big
hocky puck, and sand box.  More to follow I'm sure as Nala grows.

[SS]