From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:37:21 EST
I see no moral dilemma here.  If this post is true please contact me as
soon as possible.  I will be glad to help you go to this persons house and
remove the ferrets.  If the ferrets are living in such filth, there is no
question whether they can be removed.

If the ferrets are living without food or water, they are being abused and
neglected!  You can ask animal control to help you either confiscate the
ferrets or inform the shelter owner to clean up her act.  I did when I
needed help rescuing two ferrets and their living condition was not half
as bad as you described.

There are many people on this list that will help.  Call me ASAP.

Carol Voivedich
225-665-4473
Pippy, you may contact me collect.

This letter was also forwarded to Pippy's e-mail address.
[log in to unmask]      [Moderator's note: That should be .com  BIG]