From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 21:10:22 -0800
Hello fellow fuzzy-lovin' friends!

I hope everyone is well tonight.  I am SO happy right now, because I have
not one, but TWO ferrets in their cage right now (I am going to leave to
get dinner in a sec..).  They have been running around my room.  I just
took home my big albino boy tonight!

He is so wonderful!  Both my boys are loving their new infant micro-fiber
fleece blankets I bought for them today.  I adore having two ferrets.  I
can't even say how excited I am that he is in my home.  He was Charleen's
rescue that I adopted.  Thanks Charleen!

Taking him home made the WSFA meeting even more fun. :)

Okay, off to dinner I go.  I am sure there will be more reports of
adventures to come.  The first goal is to get some good, nutritious food
into him to make his hair grow back to normal and better.  I want his fur
to be snow white and fluffy as can be!  It'll happen with lots of care,
which I'll give him.

I LOVE my ferrets!!!

Okay, I have to go.  Take care, everyone!  Kiss your fuzzies!

--Meghan w/
Martin the Martian and
Beanie Bear the new handsome albino boy
(whose name may be subject to change)