From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 01:03:57 -0800
Hi there FML-ers!

I decided on a name for my big albino boy!  Actually it was my brother who
suggested it, but I love it.  It's Dean!  So now my ferrets are Dean and
Martin.  Isn't that great?!  hehe..

The reason I changed it from Beanie Bear is that I used to have a
chinchilla who I called Beanie, who passed away.  It was like a special
nickname just for him.  And I have had 2 pets named Bear: a hamster who
passed away the day before Valentine's Day when I was younger and a
Richardson's Ground Squirrel who I had to give back to the pet store.

I decided to give back the Richardson's Ground Squirrels (I had 2) to the
pet store because I knew they'd take better care of them than I could.
It is just that they didn't quite "click" with my personality, you know?
Anyway, ferrets are much better for me!  :)

A little bit ago, Dean woke up and acted really restless and when I held
him, he acted very tense and upset.  So I put him on the floor and let him
walk around for a while.  Then I put him in the hammock with Martin, and
he was perfectly fine.  Now he is back up ..  oh wait.  No, I'm wrong, he
kicked Martin out of the hammock!  Martin's trying to climb in on top of
him, hehehe.  Ferrets are so funny..  They'll work things out.  Poor Dean
has had so many changes the past several days, and he just needs to get
settled.  And there have been changes for Martin, too-- He changed cages
(to a bigger one) AND got a brother!

Well, this is certainly really great.  I love Dean and I'm so glad they
have each other and I have them.  Well, take care everyone and your
fuzzles!

--Meghan w/
Dean and Martin