From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:27:21 -0500
Taking down a deer by a ferret is a falsehood????  I didn't think this was
a vicious rumor, I thought all ferrets did it.  Mine do, all the time,
along with any other ceramic statutes I put on the bookshelves.

Millie & her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Grandma, GRANDMA, there's a breadwrapper tie on the gate here,
GRAAANNNNNNNDMAAAAAAAAAAAAA.           i wanna little attention, please.
Cascade:  Dizzy, you still have the pretties eyes I have ever seen......
Ajax:  Beat it girls, I don't share.
Dizzy:  Another day, another flower to savor, oh what a life.
Joy:  I'm gonna talk to your vet, Dizzy,  I can't believe the little cut
he made on you can make you into a nature lover, cheeeesssee