From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 23:15:44 EST
Attention Shelters:

From time to time, our shipments of Totally Ferret include packages which
are within 3 months of the "sell by" date, or the packaging is damaged.
The food itself is fine, however, we are unwilling to offer these for sale
to consumers or dealers.

Rather than return these packages to the manufacturer, we would like to
offer them to shelters for the cost of shipping.  If you are a shelter
(please - shelters only) and would like to take advantage of this offer,
please E-mail me privately so I can put you on "the list".  Shipping can
be either UPS or US mail depending on shelter preference.

Just so happens we have 30 pounds right now with a December 1998 "sell-by"
date.

My luv to the fuzzies!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US!  Shelters and Breeders contact us if you
would like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet
diggers!

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!