From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 23:38:44 EDT
On Friday, I almost took my miracle boy Trevor in for adrenal surgery, then
chickened out.  I am so afraid he will not wake up.  I have not had very
good luck with any type of surgery in the past.

Trevor is only 3, is acting perfectly fine and is only showing the "start
up" symptoms of adrenal disease, so I guess I have some time.

I have been using herbal treatments with great success on other problems.
I have probably e-mailed and spoken directly to some of you on this very
subject among others.  Unfortunately, I have so much written down on herbal
remedies, I am afraid I may mix my lympho treatments with my insulinomas
and try to treat adrenal with it.  ({Will someone write a book
already!!!!!})

I am looking for any alternative (herbal?) remedies for a very sweet
adrenal boy.  Anyone with any such treatments, please respond.  Please gear
to ask.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

My luv to the fuzzies!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US!  Shelters and Breeders contact us if you
would like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet
diggers!  Only a few left in stock before the manufacturer's price
increase.

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!