From:
Carrie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:45:16 PDT
Hello all, it's been a while but here I am again.

Reet--Both Loki and Balder yawn when I scruff them.  I honestly think it's
just a reaction to being turned "off." Also, I don't know why, but I think
Dexter is an awesome name for a ferret (probably because of Dexter's Lab and
"Dexter" being the real name of Freakazoid (I'm a cartoon fanatic!)) :).

Brandy--you really had us worried!  We don't want to lose any precious
ferret fans over a joke!!  Whew!

Bob C.--thank goodness you're ok!!!  And forgive a stupid question, do you
really have 22 FERRETS!!???  Since Bob's busy, anybody else who wants to and
can answer that is welcome to.  (he has 22????)

All--My condolences to everyone who has lost a ferret or had medical
problems in the last few weeks.  There are so many, I keep all of you and
your fert fuzzies in my heart.

And finally, my fiance Rick brought up something the other day when I
scruffed Loki (he pooed on the carpet) to turn him off for a minute (his
feet were supported, no flames please!).  If you hung ferrets on those
skirt hangers (or a clothesline w/clothespins) by the scruff in the "off"
position, you could just choose one to wear everyday with your outfit.
Hmmm...today I think this plaid would go well with a DEW or maybe a
cinnamon...

(DUE TO THE RECENT UPROAR OVER BBQING FERRETS, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT NO
REASONABLE HUMANS WOULD HANG A FERRET ON A HANGER (OR ANYTHING) IN THE OFF
POSITION, OR ANY POSITION--and if you do you have some serious mental
problems...although it does make for a cute mental image--)

Carrie, Rick, Loki (you wouldn't REALLY hang us on a clothesline, would you
momma?  It's been SO hot lately...) and Balder (Yeah, don't, I won't even
poop on the floor anymore!...hehheh, just kidding)

  ----      Their continuing mission: to leave no drawer
(/.  .\)    uninvestigated, to seek out new linatone, new
__ "_  ___  treats, to boldly go where no ferret has gone
-///-\\\--  before!