From:
"D. Jason Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:05:54 +0000
I have an important and wonderful announcement to make!  The site I posted
about last week has had its first success!  Congratulations to Missy on the
adoption of her new ferret!  I hope this is the first of many!  Were it not
for the overwhelming support of everyone of you that has visited in the last
week, this never would have been possible.

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone of you who has participated,
visited, said wonderful things in my guestbook, and E-mailed me with your
kind words!  I threw a party and everybody came!  I would thank you all
individually, but I might just go over my line limit!  You know who you are
and want to say a sincere Thank You!

For those of you who haven't stopped by, what are you waiting for?  If you
haven't been by in a while, I am updating constantly so every day has
something new!

In the midst of all this cheerfulness, I must add that I have had some
serious brain farts for the form for sumbitting yourself (sorry Sue), so if
you filled it out and don't see your name (please check), send it again.
Everything has been working properly for several days now.  I've tried to
E-mail everyone who is added or has added ferrets, so if you got a note from
me, you should be good to go!

Thank you everyone!

Rachel
http://home.fuse.net/ferretfinder