From:
"D. Jason Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 13:33:10 +0000
Howdy All,

After much hard work and a little cursing, I finally have the web page
I've been designing ready for you!

Often on this list I hear about ferrets that need homes and homes that need
ferrets!  Ferret Finder International is a new site dedicated to relocating
ferrets into loving homes and helping people that would like a new ferret
find something in their area.

Please drop by and submit your ferrets (please only shelter, retired
breeders, and just individuals that need to find homes), yourself, and your
links (I do have a link section for breeders so you can sign up to find
homes for your kits)!  I have left it pretty plain so I can fill it in with
submissions.  I am looking for input on format, load time, links to your
pages (try and specify a catagory when you submit, if what you want isn't
there, send a suggestion).  The forms on this page are non-negotiable.  I
don't want to get into another hoohaw about shelter screening, I used the
STAR forms with only slight modifications and I think that's fair.  Outside
of that, any and all helpful and supportive comments are welcome!

Just go to http://home.fuse.net/ferretfinder!  Thank you in advance for
your time!

Rachel
In order of acquisition . . .
Barnaby, Bixby, Amanda, Roo, Martok, and Spooky

P.S. No charge for any of this!  It is a free service for everyone!