From:
Sc Ellis-Blackwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:49:16 -0600
Chicken Baby Food: I would like to switch from Gerbers to an organic brand.
Wild Oats carries Earth's Best sweet potato and chicken dinner, but my guys
weren't interested and I'm not satisfied with that for my insulinoma guy, so
I'm looking for just chicken.  Can not find it anywhere.  Does anyone know
of a brand I can hunt down, or if Earth's Best makes it and therefore I just
need to have it ordered?

Double-Duty Cheweasel Toy: We have one of the cheweasels tied to a very long
ribbon.  After ferret gets tired of tug-of-war with this with a human, he
takes off thru the house with it with the long ribbon trailing behind along
with one or two cats chasing the end of the ribbon.  Frees me up to catch up
on the FML....Also, when short of time human can play with two pets at once
by dangling each end with separate hands at the same time.

Shelly
(SC Ellis-Blackwell)