From:
Katie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:14:25 -0600
When I lost my Ian a while back, several people had asked me to post when I
learned more about the cause of his death.  Finally I got the results.

For those of you who do not recall, I lost my Ian during a flight from
Milwaukee to Salt Lake City.

Well it seems that Ian had ingested a small piece of cellular sponge.  Under
normal circumstances, it would have passed through his system and would not
have been of any trouble, but has fate would have it, I had put him on the
plane.  The pressure of the flight caused the sponge to expand and put
pressure on his internal organs.  His lungs started to hemorrhage and he
passed on the flight.

I wanted to thank everyone who inquired about Ian.

Katie
--
Katie [log in to unmask]
Computer Science Lecturer, Carroll College