From:
Jonathon Jeani England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 08:32:26 -0800
I couldn't help but giggle when I read this post from yesterday.  I had just
said something similar to but husband that very morning.

We live in the panhandle of Idaho, where the temp has dropped to the mid
teens, and it has been snowing for three days straight.  Because we use wood
heat, it always takes awhile in the morning to get things warmed up.

My comment to my DH..." You know you are a ferret lover when you are willing
to freeze to death in the morning, rather than take your robe and slipper
away from the ferts who are using them for for a sleeping sack."

This said as I stood shivering by the fire in ONE slipper!  <sigh>
Whataya do???

CJ Ladybug...handmistress to KoKo and YumYum...Keeper of Kodo's flame