From:
"Ben Torres, Regional Vice President" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:07:41 -0600
Hi all!

I am new, (I have only been receiving for a couple of weeks) but I have
learned so much in a little amount of time!!  I don't have any ferrets:( but
I was interested in getting some, so I started doing research and
volunteering two days a week at my local shelter (great experience!!).  I
now know how ignorant all of the things that people say really are!
Anyways, to get to the point, I am moving into a new apartment building next
week, so I called to see if they would allow me to have a ferret.  They said
absoulutely NOT!  She gave me some story about how one got loose and chewed
through two apartment walls and finally someone called becuause the were
frightened and didn't know what it was!  To me, it sounded like a 'tall
tale' to get people to not have ferrets, unfortunately I have allready
signed everything to move in, kinda' hard to get out of!  Can someone please
e-mail me to let "the beginner" know if this could or would happen?  I am
very bummed that I can't have a ferret, but I guess my shelter work will
have to suffice-I just wish there was something I could do!!

Bummed in Illinois!

Rhiannon Knudsen ([log in to unmask])-my only e-mail access is at work,
but I am the only one who checks it:)