From:
Melanie Hough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:57:11 -0500
You know you're a ferret person when your parents drive 3 hours just to
babysit your ferrets for the weekend because you can't trust anyone else.

I have finally realized how crazy I am about my babies.  I am going to Mardi
Gras in Feb. and the first thing I thought of was who would keep the
babies.  I have friends who would feed them but My boy has insulinoma and I
want someone to be there with him just in case.  My mom told my dad that I
was trying to find someone to watch them and he said that someone else might
not take good care of them so the parents are coming.  When their friends
talk about their grandkids, my parents tell them about their furry grandkids.

Melanie.