From:
Geri Weitzman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1993 21:31:17 -0400
Hi folks,

Re: Ferrets in NYC -

You can now get a license to own and breed ferrets in NYC. I don't know if
this extends to selling them. When you send away for the license, the
application form still has on it (at least, as of a few months back) the
outdated no-NYC rule, but include a note saying that you understand the law
has been changed when you send in your 10-dollar check and they won't hassle
you, they'll send you the license without question. If anyone wants the
address for ferret licenses, let me know and I'll post it (haven't got address
book on me at the moment).

Geri