From:
"Matthew V. McDunnell V. McDunnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 01:27:47 EST
Well, I've been on and reading here for about a week and thought I'd do a
quick intro.  I got my first ferret Rocky about a year ago (and he has been
a constant joy in my life ever since).  Rocky is a beautiful Silvermit with
a cool attitude - think Fonzzy from happy days.  About the same time that I
got Rocky, I fell in love with another fuzzy at the local pet shop that I
dubbed Chocolate.  Well Chocolate sat in the pet store for three months.
About five litters of ferrets came and went, but he was always there when I
payed my monthly visit.  Finally one day I went to visit, but he wasn't in
the cage with the other ferrets; my first assumption was that he had finally
gone home with someone.  As I went back to get my weekly food supply I
noticed that he had just been given his own cage!  They moved him to another
cage to put him on sale!  I tolk him home that day and he was renamed Anya
due to a strange attraction to Enya music (no kiddin)!  (My girlfriend told
me that Anya was to soft of a name for a big beefcack hob like him, so he
has more recently been dubbed ANJYA - WARRIOR FERRET!!!)

Not a lot more to say, as for me I'm a theatre major at Towson University
and have an unhealthy addiction to obsolete video games.  My girlfriend just
adopted her first fuzzy last week- but I'll let her introduce herself and
Skamp at a latter date.

                                Matt McD!