From:
John Luck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 19:53:02 +1000
Hi all.

I would like to thank the people that sent mail.  It was really great to
here from you.

I decided to post again to introduce a new family member so I will post a
part of the mail that I sent to the people that wrote.

[There has been an addition to the family since I posted on FML.  I have
been given another male.  However there is a problem.  He is about the same
age as Gizmo (about 16 months), has not been well socialized and has not
been neutered.  The not being neutered is a problem at this time because he
is in season (summer here) and extremely hyperactive and a bit aggressive.
He has an appointment with the vet for Wednesday to be neutered and
hopefully this will make a difference.  I do have the option of sending him
back but I feel that if I do he will end up dead, or at best, but in a cage
and forgotten about.  He had never been given a name so my son has been
calling him Pluto.  If you or anyone that you know can give me some advise
about him It would be much appreciated.]

And just another note. What *DO* you do with a new ferret that poops on the
floor and sleeps in the litter tray???. Gizmo thinks its very "icky".

Regards to all

John

Gizmo says "Hi" and Pluto says "Where are the girls?........girls, girls,
girls".