From:
Serra Cane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:09:59 -0600
I just had to respond to Donelle's post yesterday because I have a ferret
very similar.

Our Dexter is the sweetest little guy (I guess I shouldn't say little, he's
our biggest ferret ;)) We actually chose him from the pet store because when
I picked him up and held him to my face he started kissing my nose.  Anyway
he reacts the same way you said when he's getting a shot.  I will help hold
him down, because he's so big, and while he's getting the shot he will just
kiss and kiss my hand.  The only time he will bite me is when I have
ferretone on my hand while clipping nails and he's licked it all off and has
decided to eat my hand.

Also, we know we are ferret people because we don't even have human kids,
but call our ferrets our kids.

Serra