From:
Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:27:40 PDT
I met Dr Williams at the Cincinnati Ferret show and got a small sample bag
of Totally Ferret.  We mixed it with Iams Kitten, which both fuzzies have
grown up on.  At first they would pick out the Iams and leave the TF.  Then
our male, Charlie, began to eat the TF.  Freddie the Female must have
thought that he was onto something and she started in on it.  Now they pick
out the TF and leave the Iams for later.

Well when I noticed this I went to order some TF... WHOA hold the boat, a 5
pound bag cost almost 3 times what I pay for 7 pounds of Iams.  And that is
the cheapest price I found (ordered directly from Performance foods).  By
the time the little sample bag was gone I had noticed a difference.  I swear
on a stack of Modern Ferret Magazines!  Their energy level was up, they
seemed to have filled in, but not fat and their fur seems to have changed a
bit for the better.  This was not a controlled study, but we have done
nothing different from normal.

Ok so I am sold on the product.  We just ordered a 15 pound bag for now and
Performance foods ships to Overseas Military address's.  And knowing that I
will pay more for Iam's in Germany anyways..  well they are worth it.

So if you are having your doubts about TF, try it..  it takes a few days,
but once they start on it, both you and your fuzzies will be hooked.  And
maybe..  just maybe as more Ferret owned humans begin to buy TF, maybe
Performance Foods will be able to drop the price a little bit due to being
able to buy ingredients in larger bulk units.

Favorite foods of my Fuzzies in order from favorite down:

Charlie:  TF, Iam's Kitten and hair - nothing else!

Freddie: Watermelon!!!, Cranberry products, Cucumber slices, pears,
Grapes/raisens, sweaty feet, honey, chocolate(unhealthy and only received
through stealing), TF, Iam's

We cannot leave a sliced watermelon anywhere in the house.  Freddie has been
known to hide in cabinets and leap out of the silverware drawer into the
frig when we open the door (talking about suprise ambushes).  Climb up onto,
and launch herself off the table landing in the kitchen trash bag to get at
discarded rines.  Dook and jump, then sit-up and beg, then repeat process
non-stop, when someone is eating watermelon inside the house.  She has spent
what seems like hours trying to open the refrigerator.  She can't but
Charlie can, and I swear that she bribes him with stuffed animals she steals
from my daughter to have him open it.

Kevin - a TF Convert

It's hard to be humble when you are owned by Ferrets!

[Moderator's note: I'd guess Kevin meant he met Dr. Willard, not Williams,
at the show.  Dr. Willard developed Totally Ferret.  BIG]