From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:53:47 -0800
A post this morning about TF food prompts me to respond with a similar
report.  My 4.5 year old male silvermitt, Chamuki, went to TF about 6 weeks
ago.  Chuki has been weighed every week since he was a baby and he now
weighs 2 ounces more than he ever has in the month of Oct.  And it's all
muscle, not fat!

He still gets a little IAM lamb and rice mixed in because I don't want him
hooked on one brand.  His energy level is up noticeably.  His intake is
less, he poops less and his coat is beautiful (but it always was) and his
grade avg.  has gone from C- to A.  Only problem now is that it wears me out
trying to keep up with his increased "staying" power.

Regards, ferret friends
Chamuki and Glenn