From:
Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 07:44:57 PDT
I am new here so if this has been posted before don't anybody flame me :-)

I saw several people looking for Totally Ferret.  Well look no further than
http://www.theferretstore.com they have both the active and older ferret
mixtures of Totally Ferret as well as several other brands.

I personally feed Freddi & Charlie IAM's dry Kitten food (purple bag).  I
was searched it out due to the ingredients, and later our vet told us that
this food was originally developed for mink breeders, and later marketed for
kittens.  They won't eat anything else for a meal.  The male Charlie only
eats the IAM's, Freddi on the other hand is a freak for watermelon, pears,
grapes, and skinned cucumber.

But on the playful side, Freddie runs around and chirps, but Charlie is the
one to drag all my daughters stuffed animals around the house.

Kevin, Simone & Melissa
Freddi "Charlie I'll steal another stuffed animal for you, if you'll open
the cold white box for me again, I saw the woman put fresh fruit in there"
Charlie "After I figure out how to get out of this bathtub I will"

The one and only Basketman, "B-Man"!

Slightly Improved Homepage:
http://www.angelfire.com/ky/basketman/index.html

Virus HOAX INFO: http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html