From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:33:18 +0200
Michelle Bloodworth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>He also said that the longer we wait to neuter him the more he will smell
>afterward.  Has anyone heard this?

Never, and it's not borne out by experience.

>We had planned to wait until he was six months old to neuter, but
>considering one of Nikkos cagemates is a petite girl of less than a pound,
>I don't want him to be toooo big.

You should wait at least until both his testicles are out, if they aren't
it's more complicated.  This may not have happened at six months.

Whatever size he's going to be will be just right for him.  Other ferrets
won't care a whole lot about a small difference anyway.
--
 Urban Fredriksson   [log in to unmask]
 http://www.alfaskop.net/%7Egriffon/ferrets/