From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 08:41:46 -0700
Hello all,

Just wanted to let ya'll know that we are getting a scanner this week, so
look out!!!  All of the babies that you've been reading about on the FML and
in our Adventure books are going to be shown in their full-force cuteness
and downright wackiness!!!  We just got pix back of Rosie Gonna Bite Your
Tosies when she climbed up into the planter that was hanging from the
ceiling and she's got this look on her face like "OK, who's gonna get me
down from here!" We also got pix of Sammi doing her amazing upside-down pull
herself along the bottom of the stairs trick!  I can't wait to get done with
our video because we have footage (pawage?) of Rosie going in circles on the
floor clutching her little pink ball in her arms!  There's just something
about ferrets that makes you love them so darn much!  I've been searching
the world wide spider web for links to our page (we have tons, BTW) and I've
noticed that many folks are just as nuts about their fuzzies as we are!  It
really is amazing how these little critter steal your heart!

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferrets: Rosie, Maxie, Samantha, Shiva, and Tony
The Rest of the Zoo:  Solo & Sally Mander (tiger salamanders), 2 Leopard
Frogs, 1 River Frog, 1 Butterfly Koy, and a mess o' fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html
for more info. about our mailing list, ferret books, & video!

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)