From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 07:55:54 -0700
Hello All,

Just wanted to tell you what's been goin' on around here!  Well, Maxie, we
are convinced, is in her own little world, and she is chasing butterflies
all day long, because she is so happy and does her little "Maxie-bounce"
across the floor!  She is such an angel because she cleans the ears of her
sisters and brother when they all lay in their "king-size" ferret bed.  We
love it now because they used to "hide" in these boxes that we made for them
with little access holes, but now they sleep out in the open, and we can
always see them and love on them just about any time of the day... The bed
is lined with fleece and is made for cats I think and only cost $20 and we
put baby-receiving blankets in there and they absolutely love it!  We got a
small baby toyset with hanging playtoys at a yard sale and put that above
the bed, so they feel like they are in a crib... cause they are just babies
you know!  Maxie lies there asleep on her back with her belly to the sky...
she is so trusting of us... We gots photos of this and hope to get a scanner
very soon to put pics on our webpage of all of our babies...

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferrets: Rosie, Maxie, Samantha, Shiva, and Tony
The Rest of the Zoo:  Solo & Sally Mander (tiger salamanders), 2 Leopard
Frogs, 1 River Frog, 1 Butterfly Koy, and a mess o' fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html
for more info. about our mailing list, ferret books, & video!

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)