From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 08:53:45 -0700
Hello all!

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello!  Sammi Sue done stole like seven
cd's during the night, and guess what!?!?!  THIS WEEK IS TONY'S BIRTHDAY!
The little man is gonna be 1 years big!  The polar bear (black-eyed white)
is so wonderful that we feel blessed to have him in our lives!  He gives big
lovies in the morning, when he wakes up... conforming to your arms and chest
and neck as he slinks along rubbing his neck on yours and smiling big and
saying "Love you lots..." Well... Mister Tony wants a $200 batmobile for
xmas... we told him that we saw it at Kmart and he wants one... to add to
his collection of monster trucks... 1.  dump truck 2.  fire engine 3.  red
wagon 4.  lego wagon.  Well, don't tell the fuzzies but Kmart has a really
neat toddler slide made of tough plastic that is the perfect size for
ferrets!  They can climb up the side and slide down again... it's only like
2 feet tall but worth every penny!  Be sure to check it out!!!

Another thing that has been regularly occuring here at the Doyle Zoo has
been that the very minute that Lisa and I go to bed every night, Rosie
sounds the bugle like in the old war movies and says "move out!  Mom and Dad
just went to bed... let's terriblize!!!" and they proceed to try to wreck
and conquer anything and everything that they can get their paws on... They
also help do indoor gardening by "trimming" the hanging indoor plants... you
see, when they get too low to the ground, the fuzzies grab the vines and
pull them down... it really is a handy asset to a household and keeps
everything tidy...

Well, gotta go, just wanted to tell ya'll to stop by our website and check
out our pictures and send us some of yours too!  We will post them on the
site!  Please take a minute while you're there to sign the guestbook, and if
you aren't subscribed to ferret-tails yet, by all means drop us a line!

Also, in case you missed it, or can't find it, the raccoon encounter through
the window is shown under the "Doyle Zoo" section of the site!

Love and Dooks To All!

~ The Doyle Zoo: Rosie, Maxie, Samantha, Shiva, and Tony ~

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html
for more info. about our mailing list and ferret adventure books!

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)