From:
"Emily E. Classon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 22:12:19 -0500
Ok, I had a very difficult night.  I always visit this one pet store in the
mall to see the new ferrets (since they seem to get a lot of them in there).
We have a silver mitt from a shelter and love her so much.  I think she is
so beautiful.  Well, we've been wanting to get another ferret to keep her
company, etc.  We figured we would try to get another one from the shelter
at some point.  Well, we had never seen a silver until we got her.

So at the store, we saw a male silver kit.  We fell in love and wanted to
get him so badly.  We keep thinking about how much she would probably like a
friend and how great they would look together.  Also, he had such a great
personality and attentiveness.  We came home (smelling like another ferret!)
to find Nietra smelling us frantically and looking around (probably for
another ferret).

I'm very sad now because I really want this ferret but don't know if I
should get him.  Plus, by the time I decided, he'll probably be sold to
someone else.  Oh this is so hard.  *sigh*

--Emily
Nietra:  "Where is he?????"