From:
"Emily E. Classon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 11:07:58 -0500
Hi all.  I wanted to send this stuff out sooner, but I lost my e-mail
account for a little while.

I found some bitter apple cream for furniture.  I haven't used it, but I saw
it in Petco.  Supposedly, you can smear it on furniture (and cords?) to keep
animals from biting.  We might have to try it since Nietra loves to bite
cords.

I also found the following magazine, Ferrets USA annual 1997 issue in Petco.
It had some interesting stuff in it.

Games:

When Nietra is in her cage, she loves to push stuff off the top of the cage.
We have a small plastic nursing bottle (for animals) on top, which she noses
off.  Of course, we have to put it right back up there.

We of course love the typical noisy items.  However, Nietra loves to be put
in a noisy bag or a canvas tote bag, swung aroung (lightly) and dropped onto
a pile of blankets.  She dooks the whole time and runs back at the bags.

That's all I can think of for now.  --Emily  *smile*