From:
Christine Code <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 23:01:32 -0800
No, not from the ferret, you sillies!  :-)

I love my fleece jacket, except that it is perpetually covered in ferret
hair.  *sigh* The stuff acts like a magnet for stray ferret hairs which is
most annoying.  Especially when I find that Theo has stolen my "cuddle
jacket" and dragged it into his den, and I only find it days later.

Washing doesn't help.  In fact, the only solution I've come across is to
apply a strip of duct tape to the jacket, then rip it off, along with the
fur.  This works ok but I go through a heck of a lot of duct tape, and it's
deadly boring.  The usual sort of lint brushes aren't up to the job.

Does anybody have a better solution?  Please?  I know this probably sounds
trivial, but I'm running out of duct tape and patience.

cmc
--
Christine Code           and ferrets Madeline, Theodore,
Vancouver, CANADA        Kai, and Augustus.