From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 20:18:31 -0700
Hi dis us again...TDFFFF...you nose whose we is you nose...Rosie (I'm gonna
bite you Da!), Massie (Got any waisins?), Sammi (I'm not a ferret, I'm a
Sammi), Wiggies (Mother, please remove Shiva from my neck), and Shiva
(Mommy, sing my name...)...

Anyways, we went in the big car today cause Ma and Da had to exterminulate
(kill) dose darn nasty fees (fleas)...well, we hope dat dey is gone for good
now...NO MORE FLEAS!!!

Anyways, last night..4 am to be kinda exact...Massie woke Da up and
said...hey Da..don't you need to go downstairs and smoke a cigarette?  It
was a trick dough...tee hee hee...soon as Da couldn't go back to seep cause
Mass-Mass was bitin' his toes...she climbed up on his lap in the big chair
and asked..."Da, got any big-cup up dere?" "Yes, Massie." Da replied.
"Gulp, gulp, gulp..." Massie drank and drank and drank..."Hey Da, got any
raisins?" She asked.  "Yes, Massie." Da said.  "Oh boy," Maxie said, and
grabbed the raisins and ran!  That was Massie's 4am fix...we do believe dat
she is addicted to raisins...she needs a ferrapist pretty soon cause it is
getting very much like an obsession wit our sifter Mass-Mass you nose...

Anyways, today we had a big 'venture...we got into the pet carriers and went
for a drive in the big world wit Ma and Da...we went out to lunch...Rosie
read the sign and told us dat it was at dat round table place...whatever dat
is...and we den went to the laundry mat...and waited till ma and da got done
wit dose stinky clothes...den we got home and got a flea bath wit Da in the
big bathtub...NO MORE FLEAS!!!

Anyways, gots to go...please write some nice, encouraging e-mails to Dayna
cause she is not up to par [log in to unmask] is her
address on the innernet-ting!  Da been typin' all the rest of the story
lately for the book...we sit on his lap and gobble raisins while we rant and
rave 'bout our trip to battle Fang!  We should be done wit' the whole story
tomorrow...den Da gotta get it copywrited and stuff...and we is getting a
buzyness license on Monday...

The cost of the Big Adventure will be somewhere between $10 and $15 but
maybe less...we hasn't fingered out how much it will cost to print it up and
bind it all nice...in case you ferrets was wonderin' how many aluminum cans
and jewelry and stuff to hide under the couch...to save up for it!  And yep
the first 100 copies will have wittle paw print signiatures from each of us
five girls...real, authenticated John Hancock's staight from the ferrets
fingers...and also a portion of the earnings will go to a ferret rescue
shelter in California.  The book is also gonna have a bunch of photographs
of us girls on our adventure (woah!) and some drawings also...cool!

Love and Dooks To All!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)