From:
"Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 20:14:40 -0500
Hi, if anyone is needing a collar that is non-shrinking and relatively safe
for fuzzballs, check out my ad in BIG's ferretad.  I have a leather collar
available with bell and nametag with phone number (yours, in case the fuzzy
ever gets lost and forgets his/her phone number) available fairly cheap.
This is the only collar I will use.  Nylon ones that shrink can really be
dangerous you know.

I also have an excellent lipped bowl that has saved me a fortune in food
that the fuzzies can no longer dig out of the bowl.  You will save the cost
of the bowl in only a week or two.  I have a money-back guarantee on all
items!!  I believe in what I sell, or I would not sell them.

Plus, all profits for collars, bowls, etc., sold goes directly to help the
needy fuzzies here :)

Kisses to the fuzzies
Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter