From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:32:48 -0600
Hello everyone.  I am posting this anonymously because I think that there
might be others out there with the same question.

In all of the food debates I have never heard anyone mention "KAYTEE
Forti-diet".  This is by far the most popular ferret food sold in this area.
How is it compared to other ferret foods?

We were using it, then we changed to Totally Ferret.  One of our ferrets
gained a lot of weight, so now we are mixing KAYTEE and TF.  They really
like the KAYTEE food, but we want to know if it is good for them.

We would appreciate any responses.  Thanks in advance.

We would also like to send our sympathy to all the people who sick fuzzies or
have recently lost them!