From:
"Emily E. Classon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:00:54 -0400
Hi everyone.

I know that people keep commenting on how their ferrets respond to vacuums.
Well, Nietra has proven her fear of a new noise.  I was rewinding my film in
my automatic camera (yes, the pictures are all of her).  She looked at the
camera curiously and backed up quickly.  We have a climbing tower for her
(like a cat one but it's for ferrets), which she immediately hid in.  She
kept looking at the camera but would run away as soon as she saw the camera.
Once the noise stopped she was ok.  I was surprised.  I'll have to remember
to rewind my film in another room.

--Emily

Nietra--Mom, get that away from me!