From:
Ron Bogumil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 15:10:31 EDT
Hi Y'all,
Well I attended my first ferret show last Saturday and I had the most fun
that I ever had with my clothes on.  I got to meet a lot of fellow ferret
lovers including FML'ers Lars, Susie, and Kathleen who all come up from
Florida.  Lars brought a beautiful 3.5 lb.  grey hob to visit.  The hob came
from Sweden.  Oh yes, this was the GDFA LIFE show in Atlanta.  If you ever
get the opportunity to attend one I strongly suggest it, even if you don't
show your fuzzie.

However, I discovered my Lois, a Marshal Farm neuter about a year old is
quite the little Champion.  She took best of show and I am so proud of her.
I had no idea how she would do.  My Albino Macho took fifth in the champion
class.  So you may be pleasantly surprised the way things turn out when
showing your baby.

Best to all,

Ron (Age 46),
Lois (I'm so pretty!)
Clark (What's all the excitement about?)
Macho (Forget the ribbon, give me a raisin.)

Ron Bogumil Sr. Systems Engineer   | "Where to Captain?" "Second star on the
The Home Depot, Inc.               |  right, and straight on 'til morning."
[log in to unmask]         |                        Star Trek VI