From:
Ron Bogumil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:15:17 EDT
Hi y'all,
It's been a while and I haven't seen this mentioned before so I thought I
would share it.  I'm the type of person who lays his clothes out in the
morning before I take my shower.  I found that all 3 of my babies love to
tunnel thru my pants.  They will spend a lot of time chasing each other thru
the pant legs and jumping on the lumps as they pass thru the tunnel.  They
especially like the grand finally where I pick up the pants and they all
slide down and out onto the bed.  They will attack (in a playful way) for
more time with the clothes.  It's a blast they never get tired of.

On a side note, are any of the FML notables coming to Atlanta for out ferret
show next Saturday? ie. Pam Grant, Meg Carpenter, or Willian Killian, to
mention a few. I would like to meet some folks from the FML.

Please feel free to e-mail me.

Regards,

Ron

Ron Bogumil Sr. Systems Engineer   | "Where to Captain?" "Second star on the
The Home Depot, Inc.               |  right, and straight on 'til morning."
[log in to unmask]         |                        Star Trek VI