From:
nancy crocq <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 12:37:26 MST
You know your ferret is spoiled when...
she decides that she likes sleeping in the round, cast iron frying pan in
the drawer underneath your oven, and you:

(a)  cease to use the frying pan ever again;
(b)  remove everything else that used to be in the drawer;
(c)  make a soft bed by placing a fluffy towel over the pan;
(d)  add a bunch of her toys into the drawer;
(e) tell your husband that it really IS okay that she prefers a drawer over
the $250 big cage that we bought, and no, that ISN'T his treasured Ironman
medal that she is chewing on!  (As you quickly whisk the medal away from the
drawer...)

Does anyone else's ferret sleep in the oven drawer?  Farrah crawls under the
oven and climbs in and out of the drawer through the back of it.  (Don't
worry, I have ferret proofed my kitchen, and the bottom of the oven doesn't
get hot when I am cooking.)

Nancy (27),  Sylvain (29)
and FARRAH "the Edmonton,  Alberta,  Canada" ferret